All suffer from acne at some point in life and is usually during adolescence. This skin condition is related to the emotional and hormonal status. The changes produced by testosterone are guilty of the sebaceous glands produce more fat alter and making the skin more prone to the appearance of acne.
The disturbance causes glands appear pimples, blackheads and pimples clogging pores, preventing bacteria and dead cells can be eliminated. This is known as hormonal acne or adult acne. Changes during pregnancy, menstruation and menopause are the main reasons for this situation in women.
There are many home remedies that have been passed from generation to generation because they really are effective.
If you have hormonal acne, cure it with these home remedies for hormonal acne
- Apply juice of lemon with cold water on your skin. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash.
- Rub ice cubes on the affected area to reduce inflammation and redness while you stimulate the circulation of blood.
- Apply garlic on your skin and leave it on all night.
- Mix yeast with liquid milk and make a paste to apply on the affected area as a mask leave for 10 minutes and remove.
- In the morning, before brushing your teeth, put a bit of your spit on acne and wash after 15 minutes. Enzymes help fight any infection.
- The neem leaves are most effective for treating acne. Put multiple sheets and place them on the affected area.
- Stripes 2 medium carrots and mix with the 3 squeezed lemons juice, once you've mixed well apply it to the area of acne as a mask, and let it act 20-30 minute then remove it and rinse your face with clean water. This home remedies for hormonal acne has the property of eliminating acne and whitening dark areas that have generated them.
- Cut a piece of papaya and water mix it until form is mashed, apply to the affected area for 15 minutes, remove it with fresh water side, this has proteolytic properties and useful bactericides to eliminate pimples and blackheads turn preventing these become infected
- The orange peels are also considered a good topical treatment. Puree is made with shells and placed in the affected area for half an hour.
- The aloe vera can be used either for drinking or placed directly on the affected areas. This is a super home remedies for hormonal acne.
It is important to have good hygiene. Wash your face constantly uses special facial and acne products. Dermatologists recommend using topical acne creams with vitamin A or containing benzoic peroxide.
Home Remedies for Hormonal Acne Recommended Food
To get good results fast home remedies for hormonal acne is recommended to accompany good food based vitamins and nutrients.
Vitamin A : This is the one to make the skin thinner, the back layer of the skin that causes dead skin cells that clog the pores of the skin causing acne, this keeps running avoiding cell death appears, are found in sweet potatoes, spinach, vegetables red, yellow and orange.
Zinc: This mineral helps control oil production, preventing the appearance of acne. You can get on raw oysters, turkey, fortified cereals including the amount needed is 8 milligrams daily
Not recommended food
Refined sugar, caffeine, RED MEAT (fast and growth hormone), saturated fat (fried foods), Milk (cow or animal growth hormone or fast), eggs, white bread (refined flour), CHICKEN (rapid growth and hormonal), vinegar (menstrual cramps).
See your doctor when:
- Your skin becomes severely inflamed, with a reddish or purple appearance (purple).
- You have tried OTC medicines and home remedies for hormonal acne and they have not yielded any results.
- The grains are forming scars after healing
This article answer your question about home remedies for hormonal acne? If you have a question please write on comment below, and don’t forget to share this article.